Monday, April 08, 2013

Kanban Thursday

Yes folks, I am still doing my Kanban Thursday posts which surprisingly will be posted on a Thursday :) Last week just sort of caught me on the hop with it being a bank holiday and being away, I didn't know where the heck I was. However, I shall attempt to catch up and stay caught up for the time being! mmm I wonder how long that will last lol,

So now onto my cards

 KB179
6 x 6" pink pearlescent card blank
901540 Sugar & Spice topper
901550 Christening Day toppers (sentiment)
901558 Birth & Celebrations pad
3mm pink pearls
white cotton lace (Sarah Wright)
KB180
6 x 6" pale blue card
901543 Slugs & Snails toppers
901558 Birth & Celebrations pad
901550 Christening day toppers (sentiment)
Blue buttons
Blue twine (Ribbon Girl)

That's one post down  and four to go and then I've caught up my blogging again :)

Don't forget that the new Crafting Muskateers challenge blog begins at the beginning of May. We have some lovely challenges with prizes from some fabulous sponsors so you have to join in with us (please) The design team is the 'old' Kanban design team including the lovely Mrs Smith and an 'ex' DT member has come back to play with us and that is Sarah Wright. Craig and Toni-Marie have left us as they both have other commitments to keep them busy.

There is a Crafting Muskateers Facebook page for you to like and also to add your projects to if you don't have a blog so we look forward to seeing you on 2nd May.xx

No comments: