Friday, April 12, 2013

Funky Friday

Good morning everyone, happy Friday!

Oh dear, I started writing this post at 8.30 this morning and I got side tracked. The time is now 1.35 and I think it's time I finished it lol. There's not much happening apart from work today except that I'm going out at about 3.30. I will tell all, with pictures, tomorrow ;)

Ok, cards.....I've made a few cards for hubby this week as his stock for his night job was getting low. I made him some birthday cards earlier in the week and the following cards were made yesterday.

 




Right, that's it, I'm off. Back soon xx

2 comments:

Anice said...

Wow You have been busy. Great cards.
I can't wait to find out what you are up to after 3.30pm today...teaser!
Anice xx

kingsharon1967 said...

Love it jackie.
Pop over to my blog http://sharonshandmadecards-kingsharon1967.blogspot.co.uk/
Theres a little surprise for you.I think you will like it x