Sunday, June 23, 2013

Clearly Besotted.....

and judging by the way the stamps and dies fly out of the door there are a lot of people out there who are Clearly Besotted! If you are one of an army of crafters who are besotted with Stephanie's designs you will know what I'm talking about......if you don't know what I'm waffling about then where have you been? I am one of the 'CB addicts' who needs all of the stamps and matching dies and am slowly building up my collection so I thought it was about time I used some of them :)
This first card was commissioned on Friday evening and wanted for Saturday morning!

 The materials used were: Sizzix camera die (a very old yellow one), spotty grograin ribbon, silver mirri card and balloon and sentiment stamps from the Full of Surprise set by Clearly Besotted.
 This card is made using the Building Blocks stamp set, flower stamps and dies from the new You Are set and the sentiment and butterfly are from the Happy Everything set
and finally for this post as well as silver mirri card I used the stamps from the Building Blocks set, the Ahoy Matey set and the sentiment from the Make A Wish set.

I also made some retirement party invitations for a lovely friend and ex collegue who is retiring from teaching after about 40 years! but these were made a few weeks ago and I never got round to blogging them.


These were made using the It's Your Birthday stamp set. I think this was the first set I bought.

That has brought my CB makes for the last week up to date, (with the exception of the last pic). 

I hope you have enjoyed browsing and like what you see :)
Thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

Michelle Short said...

WOW! what great cards Jackie and those invitations look amazing!

Thanks so much for joining us for the first CBS Challenge,
Michelle xx

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

What a great collection of cards . . . they are all fabulous!

Chris L.

Stephanie said...

Those cards and invitations look amazing! Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x