Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

I'm using the post today to add the latest batch of wedding cards I made for hubby for work, and there are a few :) As always, they are all made with left overs, I think I might be on that mission for a while as my folder doesn't seem to be getting any lighter!

 Silver mirri card from Joanna Sheen, paper and image by Funky Hand
 The image on this card is a pre-coloured one from Lili Of The Valley and everything else is from my left over stash.
Papers from Funky Hand, image from The Digistamp Boutique and the lace is from Sarah Wright on Facebook
 A Lili OF The Valley image as on a previous card and my mum got me the backing card ages ado from a little craft shop who has since closed down!
 The image this time is from a set called Happily Ever After by Clearly Besotted, which is owned by the lovely Stephanie Wincott.
 This one is made with Funky Hand paper and a die cut bell




1 comment:

Alison Scott said...

A great bunch of cards. Each one different and beautiful.