Saturday, June 15, 2013

Waffle, waffle, waffle

Welcome to the update post for Kathy's Waffle Sketch File challenge. Kathy's 'draws' the most amazing sketches every month and as part of the design team we hope that you can find inspiration in our work. I know when my mojo has left me at over 100 mph I've gone in search of sketches and they really do help especially when there projects to inspire too.

Kathy has post two variations of the sketch this month and it never ceases to amaze me how different a project can look just by rotating the sketch slightly.

 
and onto my card
Paper and topper are from the Love & Marriage paper pad from Kanban, silver mirri card is from Joanna Sheen and the pearls and crystals are from my stock.

Right I'm off for now as I'm about to start sticking 240 2mm crystals onto embossed favour boxes!
Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by. x

No comments: