Tuesday, October 02, 2007

At last........

......I have finished everything for my parents' golden wedding celebrations on Saturday except a card and 'honeymoon' voucher, but all the really important stuff is done. I have just taken a few photos of the favours but unfortunately I don't bond naturally with a camera! Hubby takes all my 'decent' piccies.


We only have 3 children coming and as they are all under 5 we decided to do them teddies with chocolate buttons instead of the 'grown up' favours.
The adult favours contain gold coloured 'Smarties' and as well as having the names printed on the front, I have added each menu choice to the reverse. The meal choices were made so long ago I didn't want people arguing over meals and this way makes sure it doesn't happen!

And so to round two-lottery ticket envelopes!

Before I go, I would just like to say another huge thank you to everyone who leaves lovely comment on my blog. I do try to visit as many as possible but don't have a great deal of time at the mo. I have you all bookmarked and will keep visiting and leaving the odd comment. As soon as I have five spare minutes I would like to add some (or all) of you to my buddy list. If you would like to do a link swap, please leave a message and let me know.

Back soon. xx

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, these are beautiful, looks as thought there are twinkle lights in them and the teddies for the kids, you surely have made this a celebration that all will remember.

Rachel said...

How gorgeous they all look - some neat work!! And such alot of work as well. And a brilliant idea re meal choices - don't you just get wound up byt the " oooh I am so dipsy I can't remember what I chose" brigade. Our family is a nightmare!!!

Rachel

Andrea, said...

These favours are really beautiful and I love the ones you have made for the children

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow Jackie,how talented are you ,they are realy beautiful things Dawnx

Hazel said...

My word, Jackie, you have been soooo busy - superb!!!

Monica-FC said...

those are simply gorgeous.

Louly said...

You sure have been busy! I love everything you've created, very impressive. Oh erm... i've tagged you (sorry!) pop to my blog for details.