Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Cardilicious

Grab a cuppa and pull up a chair, this could be a long post LOL

If you read my post from last week I said I had some news but needed to check with the boss first! Wellllllllllllllllllll, I can now tell all :))

I am now a designer for a brand new craft magazine and I am thrilled to little mint balls :) :) :) Debbi Moore is bringing out her very own craft mag in the next few weeks and there was an email waiting for me when I go home from my hols asking if I would like to design for it. I took some persuading of course but gave in eventually :) The magazine is called "Cardilicious" and will be on sale through Debbi's web site, Craft Central and at shows to begin with and maybe through one of the supermarkets. My designs (amonst others) will not only feature in the mag but also when Debbi appears on TV and all the materials used are available through Debbi's website

Here are a couple of the Oriental cards I made last month when I joined Debbi's personal design team

For those who know me you will know that I am not a fan of Oriental (my mum thinks I'm strange-but that's another story :)) but I really enjoyed making these.

The following cards are from the Christmas kit I did last week.

Back down to earth with a bang now, I need to get some work done :)

Take care and thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Phree said...

Lovely cards, congrats being asked to design for the new mag.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I've been asked to join Debbi's team too so I can join you in being chuffed to little meat balls! lol

Looking through your blog, Debbi has made a fabulous decision, your work it gorgeous!