Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dewdrop Craftz

Good morning bloggers, after all the rain last night it's a lovely day so far in our little corner of the world :)
I 'spoke' to Nikki from Dewdrop Carftz last night and she is happy for me to show the cards I've made so far for the release of the new stamp, so here they are!
I stamped the image three times onto white card and once onto patterned paper and decoupaged him. I don't know if you can tell from the picture but I cut a couple of very thin strips of paper and wound them round his thumb as a bandage :)

On the next card I just used him flat.

I cut his apron from gingham paper but it didn't look right so I coloured it with one of my Promarkers. The paper is from a 6x6 Dovecraft paper pack, the ribbons are from Ribbon Oasis as usual and the hammer charm is from my stash.

I also made this card yesterday and forgot to add it with the others!This is definitely one of my best selling cards :)

I made the next two cards last week to say 'hi' to blogging buds and didn't want to show them before they were received but neither has acknowledged receiving them so I'll show them anyway!

Papers used are from K & Co, Brenda Pinnick, Pink Petticoat and Basic Grey and the lettering is Wingo Zingo alphabet by Sizzix.

I haven't come across the Sketch Saturday blog before but my circle cards fit their challenge :)

Well I think that little lot has brought me up to date so I will see you soon :)

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Just catching up with all your recent crafting - great cards - especially love the baby one.

Debbie said...

Great cards Jackie, I love the combination of both colours and papers on both. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

Kathy said...

Love these cards Jackie - they all look fab

Gill said...

Gorgeous cards, simple and elegant, love how you've done two in different colours, thanks for joining us this week
Gill x