Sunday, September 07, 2008

Thank you...........

....cards are disappearing fast from my stock box, there are some very grateful people out there! Here's one I made last night inbetween trying to get ready for the open day at a local hotel today.The image is Penny Black 'Uplifting Occasions and I've used Promarkers and Sakura Stardust pens to colour it. I only have four Promarkers so far but have never thought of using them to colour images..........I use them for labelling cds *duh*. I thought I would give them a try as I've seen a couple of people mention that they are using them now, and the Sakura Stardust, I just love :)


I can also now show the seating plan etc that I did this week as the couple got married yesterday.
The tables were all names after horses and had a photograph of Mick Fitzgerald as the background.
The gift bag was for a little girl who was on the invitation as 'Bump'. She's 10 months old now, I couldn't believe that I had been working for these people all that time!
That's it for tonight folks, I'm bushed.
Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

Jacqueline TresBella said...

WOW have you been working. You have done a lot and it looks great!

Jacqueline
SBS20

Nikki said...

wow - someone has been busy!
I love the stamp with the cat...... must get him I think! lol