Sunday, May 09, 2010

Rosie D's reveal

If someone finds the week I've just lost would you please return it asap? It seems to have disappeared without me knowing and I don't feel as though I've been to bed since last Sunday lol Actually, I did make it to bed.....at twenty five to four this morning *yawn* It's a good job I love my job :)

Saskia is setting our challenges for the month of May over on the Rosie D and for the first part of the month she's chosen to set us the theme of:

So yummy! (Cupcakes / Fruit / Chocolate)

What will you make of Saskia's theme? We can't wait to see!

Here's what I made

 The papers and sentiment are from Craftwork Cards, the image is coloured with Promarkers but I can't remember where it came from. If anyone knows could you please let me know so I can give credit where it's due...thank you.

Don't forget that you still have time to take part in our challenge.....oh and Saskia is offering a fabulous prize this month but you'll have to visit Rosie D's blog to find out what it is :)

Thanks for looking.

No comments: