Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Perfect timing

Sarah from Passion For Promarkers has set this week's challenge and she has chose the theme of "Gratitude" which can be interpreted any way as long as you use Promarkers. I had a "thanks for being our bridesmaid" card to make and decided that I would use the Mojo Monday sketch too as I haven't joined in any challenges for a while (what with my lousy April and busy working life!!) So onto the sketch

This beautiful little image is a new release from DewDrop Digiz and are by a fabulous artist called Jade. The image is actually a bride but I thought she would look lovely as a bridesmaid as the card is for a teenage bm. She has been coloured with Promarkers (what else) and her wings and bouquet have been glittered using Glamour Dust. The papers used are from the gorgeous Sugar Dumpling range by Blonde Moments I've had these papers forever and came across them this morning whilst looking for something else :) the flowers are Prima, the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards border punch and the gems are from my work box. I used my latest MS to punch the border....I've got a few MS punches now but this one has to be my favourite and it cuts like a dream!

Thanks again for looking, take care

No comments: