Saturday, May 01, 2010

Stamp Something

Well peeps, I am so glad to see the back of April, it has been a rather 'wearing' month for us, what with 

  • some kind soul running up the back end of our card (resulting in us having to go out today and buy a new one!), 
  • my dad having his hip op and ending up quite poorly
  • my mum and dad moving house and the new one needing decorating from top to bottom and
  • my lap top going belly up on me

So May (and the rest of the year are going to be nice to us lol




This is the first Stamp Something challenge I've done in ages but I needed a card for DH to take to work with him so I decided to use the sketch.
Materials: image-Anita's, papers-Doodlebug and Stampin Up, ribbon-Ribbon Oasis, flowers-Prima and the gems are from my stash.

I've spent most of my evening searching the web for fonts which I've lost with my lap top breaking. I must have spent a fortune buying font!! Of course I can't remember everything I had but a good few of them have now been discontinued :(

Oh well!
Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of the weekend whatever you might be up to.

No comments: