Saturday, May 29, 2010

wedding cards

part two! My daughter delivered the wedding card yesterday to the brides mum who was in turn delivering it to her mum (the brides nana who commissioned it) and she liked it so much she asked me to make her one too hence the daughter and son in law on the front. I also had to make one for DD to take with her as she has gone to the evening reception. However, it is still on the back of the chair, where she put it to remind herself to pick it up!!!

Image is by Sally-Ann at The Digistamp Boutique, no DP on this one just more white card punched with a Martha Stewart corner punch, ribbon, rings and gems from stash. I made this card for the Secret Crafter's challenge of no patterned paper and forgot to upload it last night

DD's card I made for the Friday Sketchers challenge for last week and again forgot to upload it last night.....what a muppet lol

No patterned paper on this one either, I just used embossing folders instead but the camera hasn't picked it up. I love this stamp...yet another very old one. I can't remember where I bought it as it is unmounted but I think it might have been from Rubadubadoo. Everything else is from my stash.

Right, I photographed all the work we have done for the Wrap Up A Kiddie so am just about to go and upload it.
See you tomorrow :)

No comments: