Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Challenge Tuesday

I have managed Di Hickman's template challenge again which is


and here is my effort :)

Papers are Making Memories Cosmopolitan Collection. This collection is still one of my favourites but I keep forgetting I've got it. It gets buried in a drawer and of course, I use whatever is on the top!! Ric rac is from Ribbon Oasis and the flower is a large fabric one from Papermania layered with a brown and a pink Prima Sprite held together with a pink brad. Sentiment is Doodlebug rub ons.

Off to have a look at the DCM midweek extra now. Hopefully back later.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

It's one of my favourite's too, Jackie - lovely card. Hope you're feeling better today.

Andrea, said...

great card, love the flowers and the ric rac

Spot-On said...

love the pp! pretty colors, and great card! TFS!

So Sonya said...

That is so so pretty!

Anna said...

This is lovely Jackie. I have those papers and I love the pink and chocolate colour combination. You have made a really pretty card.