Saturday, September 22, 2007

Have a peep

I finally got them finished and meant to post yesterday afternoon (as midnight has come and gone without me noticing!) I got the Orders of Service and seating plan for my parents finished and here they are

I have an appointment tomorrow morning at 10 oclock (from one of my wedding fayres) so am going from there straight to my mum and dad's to deliver these and some other stuff for the 'do' then I have another appointment tomorrow evening at 7pm so will do that one on the way home. (the evening appointment is from last Sunday's wedding fayre).

My last weekend off was 8th and 9th September, my next weekend off is at the end of October!! Then I will sleep LOL

Bed time now. Whatever you are doing, have a lovely weekend. xx

5 comments:

Dollydimps said...

Jackie these are absolutely beautiful-so delicate

Hazel said...

Fantastic job, Jackie. You are obviously very busy! Hope all goes well this weekend.

Anonymous said...

looks lovely Jackie BEAUTIFUL

Leigh said...

They are beautiful Jackie

My Paper World said...

Wow, these are so beautiful and elegant!