Wednesday, January 14, 2009

For you

I needed a quick card for morning for a friend of mine who is having a bit of a tough time at the mo and I decided to use the Di Hickman sketch from last week (only because I'm still playing catch up ;))
The Rhonna Farrer flourishes and the sentiment are stamped in sepia archival ink, the flowers are Primas, the spotty paper is K & Co, the ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis and the brads and buttons are from my stash. It's only a little card as it's going on a bouquet!

Well I survived my dental adventure yesterday but ended up having a general anaesthetic instead of local and sedation as the anaesthetist said it was less dangerous than if I needed the sedation topping up! I have been on the settee since I got in last night and can only have luke warm drinks and semi solid food till I've been to my dentist tomorrow to have the wounds checked! I have been surprised by how little pain I've had, far less than if I'd had them out in the dentist's chair!

I must go to bed now, I'm still a bit woozy from the knock out drops :))

3 comments:

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Ur a brave wee soldier Jackie!!! Glad the dentist went ok for you. Hugs xx

Kathy said...

Jackie, this is just gorgeous

Di Hickman said...

very pretty card! Thanks for joining in the challenge! And urgh dentists! *shudder* you have my sympathy, hate dentists!