Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stamp Something

The challenge this week is Even though the name of our blog indicates otherwise, this week's challenge is to stamp nothing. That's right, no stamping allowed this week. Your challenge is to create a paper craft without using stamps. So get out those papers, rub-ons, chipboard pieces, etc. and see what you can do.
I've made two cards for this challenge, one is a birthday card for DH's nephew and the other is using a sketch from Kathy
Both cards are made using downloaded images coloured with a selection of Promarkers, Marvy and Sakura glitter pens. I've added extra glitter to Lily and used Glossy Accents on the pirate's sword blade. All papers are a selection from my 'scrap' box. The blue card for the boat is either Bazzill or Doodlebug :) I can't remember which but it is textured! The first is from Melissa at Pink Cat Studio and the second is from Sally-Ann at Grab a Doodle . I hope you like :) Both are great for using up scraps of paper and I will be making more of these.
Right, back to the wedding stationery!
TFL

6 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Fabulous Jackie - the fairy one is so pretty and I loooove the boat you have created with the pirate image...both super cute! xx

Pat's little corner of the world said...

How cute are these...great challenge cards

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable cards, love your download idea, very fun! Great layouts and papers too. Thanks for playing. :)

Hazel said...

Lovely cards - I do like the downloaded images - just had a peep at the fairy one (will get that) and Kathy's sketch is just right for that card. x

Ellen said...

oh I love the blocked one , great colours

Kathy said...

ooooh Love these cards Jackie - I absolotely adore the colours you've used on the one using my sketch - thanks so much for sharing that with - it's fab to see it being used. I love the little sailing boat card too - what a great idea - I must try to remember that one