Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sketch Saturday #35

I'm just about up to date with the challenges I usually take part in so I thought I would get them all up loaded now as tomorrow must be a wedding stationery day! I've managed to wing it for a couple of days as I'm waiting for a large order needed to start two of the orders I've got and have been waiting for the proofs back for this one. The confirmation came this morning so I need to get on with it now.

Anyway I digress! Sketch Saturday this week is another great challenge and I need to make some birthday cards (as well as everything else!) for one of the salons I supply.
The papers are from Pink Petticoat, the image is Dress Up Maggie from Sugar Nellie coloured with ProMarkers, velvet ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis, Prima flowers and brads are from my stash.

2 comments:

SCRAP DIDI said...

woh !! beautiful card !!!
i love stamps

Sandra said...

Great card, so freash and pink, did I mention pink is my fav colour? Thanks for joining in with this weeks sketch Saturday challenge.
Hugs
Sandra xx