Sunday, January 18, 2009

Friday Sketchers & Secret Crafter

......number 35 has been hosted by Murmur.This card also fits in with the Secret Crafter's challenge this week :) Onto this week's challenge which is the first set by our lovely MANDY. "HEARTS" As usual any project and techique as long as there are hearts somehwere on your project.
I now have another couple of Valentine cards towards replacing stock sold in one of my shops. The image, sentiment and spotty paper are all from Pink Petticoat the flourishes are from a set by Rhonna Farrer, the black card is Bazzill Bling (I love this stuff), flowers are Prima and the brads are from my stash.
I've just rembered that I only go round to doing last weeks Friday sketchers challenge yesterday too!! Being in hospital has sent me all out of sync LOL (I still haven't been out yet as my mouth is still very swollen :()
The image is a Papermania stamp, the papers are from my scrap box and the rub on is by MSE.

10 comments:

Murielle said...

This is absolutely gorgeous cards
You have interpreted my sketch beautifully and I am very happy.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs Mumur

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jackie I love the image they are so sweet, beautiful sworls too, hope you are ok now after being in hospital and I love the cards you've made using the friday sketchers sketch thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Hazel said...

Great cards, Jackie - always an inspiration to visit your blog x

Beryl said...

Two lovely cards especially the Valentine one. Lovely swirls.
Beryl xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

SewSuzySew said...

I love that Beautiful Valentine Card!

Suze x

Sarah said...

They are gorgeous Jackie! I especially like the Valentine card too! xx

aardvarkpest said...

Gorgeous cards. Love them both.

Glenda

Bev said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, love the images

hugs Bev x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Jackie and great use of the Hearts for this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x