Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just three more

.......Valentine cards to complete the shop box. I finally got them all finished and packed at about 2.30 this morning, yawn!!
The green Core-dinations card and the burgundy Bazzill Bling card have been run through the Big Shot using a couple of Cuttlebug folders. The green card was sanded slightly with an emery board and both were mounted onto black card before being stuck onto the card base. The hearts were cut from gold foil using a Sizzlits die and one of them was embossed using the Paisley folder. Burgundy and gold ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis

All papers and card are from my off cuts box and were ripped embossed and inked (not necessarily in that order ;)). The small heart and the Doodlebug brads are from my stash. I'm still in the throes of the big clean up from the new year and am tackling the drawers (of which there are plenty), the great thing being that I keep finding stuff I forgot I had (!) and the hearts are in that category LOL I am also being quite ruthless and have sorted a large bag of stuff to go down to the local primary school (old freebie embossing boards, stickers and papers off magazine covers, embellishments that I wouldn't be seen dead using etc :))

And finally for this evening......I cut the labels using my new Nesties using Bazzill Bling and inked the edges using a darker blue chalk pad, the letters are Doodlebug stickers and the ribbon and heart were on my table.


Well that's it for tonight. I'm going to have a quick blog hop before bed.
Take care and tfl

2 comments:

Beryl said...

Oh you old romantic you. How many Valentines are you dishing out this year. I'm afraid you've been tagged too.
Beryl xx

Jeannette said...

I love this card, so stylish and the colours are super.