Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You

I'm catching up with the 2 Sketches challenges as I forgot to do last week's :) I made the two cards yesterday so I'm now up to date. This first card is also being entered for the Secret Crafter challenge which is "This week's challenge has been set by the lovely JILL and she has chosen a theme of:-ANIMAL ANTICS We want to see animals in your projects, the stranger and funnier things they are up to the better!"
I think this lovely little bear fits that challenge :)


Materials: image - Penny Black, paper - Bloom & Grow by My Mind's Eye, flowers - Prima,
MS doily punch, ribbon -
Ribbon Oasis, ProMarkers - Secret Crafter, brad - A Card 4 U



Materials: paper - Bloom & Grow, flower - Just Dreamy by My Mind's Eye, sentiment &
card candy -
Craftwork Cards, ribbon and brad from stash


Ooh, I love, love, love My Mind's Eye papers! :)
Thanks for looking

No comments: