Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Crown Jewels?

Not quite! A client came to see me a couple of weeks ago with three necklaces which she has had for quite a while but were so long and heavy she couldn't wear them. This is what they morphed into :)This necklace was lovely. The large flat beads had an almost mother of pearl effect, really pretty. I made two necklaces, a bracelet and a pair of earrings.

This next necklace is dark grey and out of this one I managed to make two necklaces, a bracelet and two pairs of earrings.

This one is the same as the one above but clear glass beads. Again, I managed two necklaces, two pairs of earrings and a bracelet. Exit one very happy customer :)

The final picture is of my table on Sunday at the wedding fayre. It was really difficult to get a decent photo as the lighting in the room wasn't very good and we had the glare of the window to contend with too. Not knowing much about photography or how to use the camera might have something to do with it LOL but it was actually DH who took the pics not me :)

Till next time, thanks for looking.

No comments: