Saturday, September 12, 2009

Passion For ProMarkers

I seem to be late with a few challenges again which isn't unusual for as I spend half my life chasing my tail :)) This card is a prime example of that.......I've combined two sketches, Passion For ProMarkers and Friday Sketchers so as you will guess, I'm still in time for the ProMarker challenge but a day late with the sketch LOL

Materials: assorted papers from 'oddments' box, Penny Black image, ProMarkers, flower-Papermania, sentiment - The Cutting Cafe, ribbon - Ribbon Oasis, brad - Doodlebug

5 comments:

karen said...

lovely card and the papers are great x karen x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jackie, what a gorgeous card. I love the adorable image and the papers are perfect. I'm glad I'm not the only one two steps behind everyone else lol! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

such a cute card Jackie
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx
remember to join in the blog hop at PfP before thursday

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hi Jackie,

Lovely card, the image is just too cute!! Thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Suzanne said...

Jackie this is so sweet I love your image and colouring thank you for joining us this week at PFP Sue :o)