Saturday, September 26, 2009

Papertake Weekly

Sketch #24

Yet another one of Dawny's fabulous sketches, I'm so pleased I came across this challenge blog when I did :)Materials: image was recieved as a RAK (I think it's from Funky Kits), ProMarkers, papers - K & Co, Cordinations and silver mirror card,
sentiment - Crate rub on, gems - Papermania


I don't often use green on my work but I'm quite pleased with this one. I ran the cardstock through the Cuttlebug Stylised Flowers embossing folder then sanded the flowers lightly (that's about as distressed as I can manage LOL) so I could enter it also into the Cupcake Craft Challenge which is
DISTRESSING TECHNIQUES
We would love to see your torn edges, sanding or sponging! Whatever technique you choose to create a distressed look to your project, we want to see it!

This is a new challenge for me and I don't even know how I came across it. I know that it saved me from having a strop cos I didn't have the right colours to enter the Passion For ProMarkers challenge this week for the first time ever (and I've got about 60 of the blooming things! ;)) I will definitely be visiting the CCC blog again though, there is some lovely work over there.

Thanks for looking and have a nice weekend whatever you are up to.

No comments: