Saturday, September 19, 2009

One for the girls

for today, my card for the Secret Crafter which is "This week it's the lovely DONNA's turn to set the challenge and she has taken pity on us and chosen something that we all love. ONE FOR THE GIRLS Any creations as long as it's girl themed. Now you can embellish until your hearts content LOL."
and Mojo Monday's sketch challenges for this week.

Materials: Image and sentiment - Patti Picklicious, ProMarkers, Prima flower, Card Candy - Craftwork Cards

And finally, another commission. This time it was to make a 'ticket wallet' for Arctic Monday tickets as a birthday pressie but I had to incorporate the cd cover too. I decided to make it look like a cd and was quite pleased with the way it turned out. I have an album to do for the same person but that is Monday's job.He he, I've just realised that I forgot to edit the last picture. I'll do it tomorrow and upload it again.
I must get back to work now as I have a wedding fayre tomorrow and still have two seating plans to make and my stuff to sort.

5 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jackie and I love the CD cover thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

very pretty

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC:)

Hugs Jane x

Maria Matter said...

oh, these are wonderful projects Jackie! great job!
blessings, Maria

Cathy said...

Beautiful card and fab CD cover.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card and great CD case. Anesha