Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Passion for

ProMarkers week #19 - I was gutted last week when I couldn't take part, I didn't have the right colours and as I had just received another half a dozen (which brought my total to 64!) from Wendy at Secret Crafter I couldn't justify buying any more :0 I managed this week's challenge ok though and the colours look beautiful together and are perfectly matched with Stampin Up papers ..........and clearly I wasn't the only one who thought so LOL. Anyway, the challenge this week is "Onto this week's challenge, which has been chosen by our new guest designer Sam, and she would like us to use cool aqua and apricot as our colour scheme with a twist to use flowers (not too difficult this week!)."

Materials: image - Debbi Moore Designs, ProMarkers, papers - Stampin Up, flowers - Prima, ribbon,
gems and brads - from stash

Back with more tomorrow, hopefully :)

No comments: