Monday, October 05, 2009

Secret Crafter

The challenge on the Secret Crafter's blog this week is Now onto this week's challenge which is set by Secret Crafter herself WENDY and she has chosen a theme of:-
CELEBRATION
We want to see any project as long as it could be for a celebration.
What could be easier? There are some fab prizes on offer too as they are celebrating their blogaversary!
Materials: 'cake' paper and glittered vellum - Papermania and everything else is from my stash.
Oh, and the sentiment was done on the lap top


I'm pleased with the way this card turned out as it was made almost entirely from bits on my desk, yes, let your imagination run wild as to the state of it LOL. I haven't even got the courage to put a picture on the What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. As usual my card is on the simple side (I mean not cluttered, not stupid :)) and the only thing which was used but wasn't on my desk was the vellum and unfortunately I had to cut into a new sheet *:0*, because I didn't have any in my off cuts box!

I may be back later with a couple more cards but I have a stationery order to finish and they are being collected about four oclock.

Take care x

No comments: