Saturday, October 10, 2009

My mummy will

.....wring my neck when she opens this card on Monday LOL. It's my parents 52nd wedding anniversary on Monday and I decided to use my Eunice stamp again (if you visit regularly you will know about Eunice :)) but don't have have any of the 'male' stamps to go with her. Whilst I was looking for something else I found my little golfer so decided to try him..........I would love to know what you think!!
I used sketch #72 from Friday Sketchers and the latest challenge from Passion For Promarkers
which is
"This week you can use any colours (so great for those of you who are building up your collections) but there is a recipe to follow - 3 different shapes (not including your card base), 2 papers and 1 ribbon" as chosen by Denise.

Materials: papers - Bloom & Grow, My Mind's Eye and Glitter vellum from Papermania, images - Eunice is from Art Impressions but I don't know who the golfer is by, flower - Prima, card candy and scalloped rectangle - Craftwork Cards,
ribbon -
Ribbon Oasis, Promarkers, everything else from stash

I looped the ribbon across the middle of the card and cut out and mounted the images on 3d foam pads.

TFL

No comments: