Thursday, October 22, 2009

Inspirational

Card Sketches 37, 38, 39

Yes, I'm still playing catch up with the challenges.........I suppose I wouldn't be me if I stayed up to date every week. I've not got a cat in hell's chance of ever winning anything though cos I'm never done in time!! LOL That's a bit of a lie actually because my first card is also for the Passion For Promarkers challenge this week (which doesn't run out until Tuesday) and the colours to use are poppy and forest green.Materials: image - DewDrop Digiz, papers - The Merry Days of Christmas, My Mind's Eye, Promarkers,
ribbon and stars from stash, sentiment made in Word.


Materials: image - Hallow by DewDrop (see above), Promarkers, flowers - Prima, sentiment - Craftwork Cards, papers from off cut box

Materials: image - DewDrop Crafts, papers - Pink Petticoat, Promarkers, ribbon - Ribbon Oasis, gems - Papermania

Thanks for looking.

PS Don't forget to check out my blog candy post


No comments: