Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Big boo boo

On a Saturday at some point I have a quick whizz through any of the challenges I want to do for that week and save them in my 'to do' folder on my desk top, that way if it's a sketch I can try to incorporate it into any work I have to do. So last Saturday I downloaded the sketch from Sketch Saturday but didn't read the instruction which went with it LOL I made my card then went back to the SS blog to make sure that I'd done the correct challenge only to read that it had to be a pet theme as well as the sketch. The card I made is the second one below using the boy and girl image! My challenge card is the one with the doggy on it LOL I'm also entering my first card in the Rosie-Dee challenge this week (that's sounds really strange!) which is 'Coffee and cream with a cherry on top'

Materials: papers - Wild Asparagus by MME and Regency by Papermania, image - The Digi Stamp Boutique,
flowers - Prima, brads - Doodlebug Sugar Coated, ribbon -
Ribbon Oasis, MS punch, Promarkers, Glossy Accents

I used Glossy Accents on the dogs nose and the heart but the picture hasn't picked it up! I coloured him with Promarkers but as he was printed onto a 'cheap' glossy card the ink dragged but I think it makes him look furry LOL

Materials: paper - Regency - Papermania, image - Personal Impressions, ribbon - Ribbon Oasis,
flowers - Prima, MS punch, pearls from stash

I love this image and hardly use it. It has just been stamped with a Versamark pad and embossed with gold powder. For some reason I prefer it as it is rather than coloured!!

TFL

No comments: