Saturday, October 10, 2009

When will I ever ......

....learn to read properly!!?!!

I visited the Secret Crafter's blog this morning to see what the new challenge was and saw the message from Wendy about the DT place prize from last week. I didn't notice when I did last week's challenge that you had to add DT to the Mr Linky/comment to be in with a chance, consequently, I didn't do it :( )h well, that will teach me!

Anyway, I've made a card for the challenge which is by Debby and she wants us to use Autumnal colours I also used the sketch #73 from Friday Sketchers

Materials: images - Pink Petticoat, ribbons - Ribbon Oasis, flowers - Prima,
flower centre - dew drop from my huge tub of them :))


DH has a wedding and a renewal of vows this evening so the cards are both for him.

No comments: