Saturday, October 03, 2009

DCM

I haven't done a Daring Cardmakers challenge for a while so decided to combine last week and this week to make my brother's birthday card for next week :) Last week Jo's challenge was "Tartan It Up! I would like you to use some sort of tartan on your cards, fabric, ribbon, paper, even a piece of an old tartan rug(!)etc."

and this week it's "we'd like to see some folds on your cards this week. Fold the whole card, fold some paper, fold some ribbon. Do some origami, teabag folding or just fold over a corner of your paper to reveal the other side. As long as there's some sort of folding used as a feature of your card then it counts. Any subject, any theme, any reason."

I decided to make a Joy Fold card as I haven't made one for a long time (they look lovely but are difficult to photograph.....well that's my excuse for the pants photos LOL)

Materials: papers - Bloom & Grow by My Mind's Eye, image - Woodware,
Promarkers, sentiment - Craftwork Cards
, ribbon and buckle from stash


and finally for now..............look what's just arrived on my doorstep all done up in a lovely white organza bag. They were ordered at 3 pm yesterday from Tracy at
Creative Treasures and arrived about an hour ago.........

Now that's what I call perfect service, thank you Tracy they are gorgeous.

Enjoy your weekend whatever you are up to. Me? I'm making wedding stationery in between appointments!
TFL

No comments: