Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Get well soon

Hi from another hectic day at Scruff's Corner! I worked from 7.30 till 11 this morning then went to have my nails done with my youngest daughter. From there we went into town and ended up coming home with hubby at 4.30!!! We came into the house to drop off the shopping and had a quick coffee before we went down to my parents to pick up their old pc and move some stuff over onto their new lap top. We got in at about 7.30 this evening and flopped. I've just finished packing another large parcel which is going down to the Kids Company tomorrow and then I will work some more :) I must try to get my Kids page updated as soon as possible as I've got loads to go on it.

Right cards, and if I'm lucky I will get this post uploaded on the right day again (just like yesterday)

 Materials:   Papers - My Mind's Eye
                     Image - Lili Of The Valley
everything else from my stock.
All papers are from Funky Hand, the image, which I coloured with Promarkers is called Feelin Ducky and is by Cuddly Buddly. The ribbon and gems are from my stash.

I will bid you farewell for now and be back tomorrow. :) 

No comments: