Sunday, December 02, 2012

Sunny Sunday!

It might have been sunny but it has been blooming cold. We got in the car to come home from my parents' house at about half past four and the temp gauge in the car read 0.5 and it was getting really frosty. I really hate winter, I could do with hibernating in September and waking up again at the beginning of March for my daughter's birthday (and mine!).

I've just got a couple of quick makes to show today, a wedding card for hubby for last night and a couple of tip boxes for my daughter and her boss at work.

 The quote is from a set of stamps I bought in Michaels in New York a couple of years ago and I still think they are brilliant. They are made by Inkadinkadoo. The rings are cut from a Memory Box die.

Papers are all from the Oh Come All Ye Crafters collection from Funky Hand. I've had the reindeer for so long that I can't even remember where they came from.

Take care and thanks for dropping by. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that wedding sentiment is fab, the boxes are super cute too and i'm with you on the hibernating xx

Jo Austin said...

Love the sentiment... and the boxes are fab! What a great pair these make for christmas. Just perfect.

Totally with you on the hibernating thing too!! Stay warm! xx

Kathy said...

That is a wonderful sentiment stamp - and soooo true!
Clever idea for the tip boxes, they look great