Saturday, December 01, 2012

Peter Rabbit...

....or should that be white Rabbits? Pinch and a punch for the first of the month :) Tee hee, aren't I childish!?!

I bought this Beatrix Potter kit a couple of months ago when it was a pick of the week on Create and Craft but I haven't actually been inspired by it at all. I thought I would be able to create magic with it but I've made these few things up and apart from adding some gems, crystals and glitter I'm not sure what to do with them. I think I've been slightly put off because one of the first things I did was to make up a couple of the little gift boxes but the lids are way too big for them. I've lined one of them with 300 gsm card and it fits a little better so I will have to remember that when I make up the others. :( Never mind, I'm sure inspiration will strike at some point

     
Thanks for dropping by and don't forget that our blog hop is still on going. It's really exciting for us at Funky Hand because we have teamed up with Tiddly Inks for the first time and they are wonderful. The digi and clear stamps are great to work with. Take a look at both companies and join in our Blog Hop, there is a £20 voucher from Anice to spend in the Funky Hand store and Christy has offered a $20 voucher to spend in the Tiddly Inks store.....so what have you got to lose. For the starting point on the hop you can either visit Anice's blog or Christy's blog

Thanks for stopping by and good luck if you enter the blog hop :)

No comments: