Sunday, December 07, 2008

Stamp Something

This week's challenge is simple....stamp something with snow. It can be something made of snow, something that likes snow or something that reminds you of snow. Anything really that's more fun that shoveling snow!!

I've made two for this challenge


Papers are BG and the image is HouseMouse coloured with Prismas and the snow has been glittered.
Snowflake is from Craftwork Cards, paper is from Lilli of the Valley and I also used a piece of snow paper which I found in a drawer but haven't got a clue where it came from!

BFN xx

7 comments:

Erin... said...

2 fantastic cards!! love the papers! and what a cute little image!! thanks for playing along:)

Ellen said...

oh I love that mouse one , so cute

Lavender Rose said...

Both lovely cards Jackie but the House Mouse one is my favourite, love the colouring and sparkly snow :)

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Beautiful cards Jackie thanks for popping over to my blog.

Andrea xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

Both cards are Lovely!! I am especially fond of the mouse card the mouse image is JUST SO CUTE!

hugs
Lynda

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great cards jackie! Love those little mice, adorable. Thanks for playing. :)

Sam Woodruff said...

Very cute ...is that the new SU Xmas Paper...well not so new.