Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sketch Saturday

Week #31 -27th December - Your Choice!
Hello Everyone......... Surprise!!Didn't expect to see a new post this week did you?
I do hope that you are all well & happy, and have everything that you hoped for.
Did Santa, leave you some craft stash in your stocking? ;)
Just incase there are some of you who are itching to try out your new craft goodies, then this week is for you ;)This week is your choice!
I know some of you look forward to seeing a new sketch here each week, and that you don't like to miss a sketch, so I decided to let you choose the sketch that you liked the most from the last 30 weeks. That way, you won't miss a sketch because there isn't a new one this week to miss!
It will be interesting to see if there's a sketch which is the most popular with you all, or if there will be a mixed bag of your favourites.Don't forget to tell me what sketch you used! ;)
As I haven't been doing this challenge very long I thought I would go right back to the beginning and do sketch #1 and found that it leant itself perfectly to the card I had in mind using the above image, a la Clarice Cliff.
I used a
stamp that I bought a long time ago from Rubbadubbadoo and coloured it with Prisma pencils, the papers are again from my left overs box - the top one is by Brenda Pinnick and the striped paper is from Pink Petticoat (and is actually green!), ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis the flowers are Prima, the sentiment is a See D stamp and the spotty brad is from my stash.

3 comments:

Bev said...

Fab card Jackie, love the fun image and bright cheerful colours you have used

hugs Bev x

Debbie said...

Great card Jackie, fab image and the colours are lovely.
Happy New Year! Debbie x

Jo said...

YAY! I think you are the only one so far who has gone right back to #1! and you've used it brilliantly, this is such a bright and cheery card! wtg!!
Thank you for taking part this week.
Happy New Year!
Jo xx