Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Sketch Saturday

Another great sketch and DT cards from the team at Sketch Saturday I'm pleased all these challenge blogs are here as they have been a big help in me sorting my Christmas orders. I haven't even made any of our personal ones yet so I really must get a shift on!
I just love this download from Sally-Ann at Grab-a-Doodle-Do I can't draw to save my life so having all these talented people doing the art work for me is great :) and they are very reasonably priced. Paper is Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey, image is a pre-coloured download (as mentioned) I've coloured his breast and hat with Sakura glitter pens and added Stickles to his hat brim, everything else is from my stash and the sentiment on the card is hand written. I don't usually write on my cards but I used a duff Papermania rub on, which didn't!! and just left a mark on the card so rather than chuck it and start again I went over it with a fine pen.

3 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ahhhh.....and this is the one I came over to see - super card...can't believe how many you've made - where have I been??? xx

Sandra said...

Great card and interpretation of the sketch. I love the cute image too. Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Claire said...

Great card, love the colours and the image is really sweet.

Claire