Saturday, December 13, 2008

CB Challenges

CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE-A-DAY - DAY FOUR

today I want you to make a GIFT BOX AND TAG
Materials used are
White 12 x 12 card, Doodlebug paper, assorted blooms, self adhesive pearl and organza ribbon.

CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE-A-DAY - DAY FIVE
and today I NEED TAGS - A SET OF 4 to be exact They must include the same 3 elements on each of them and you can choose what these elements should be
My elements are
  • die cuts
  • snowflakes
  • and the Jingle Bells/Vintage Berries from Craftwork Cards

CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE-A-DAY - DAY ELEVEN

Today YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED (AGAIN) I need tags for those SPECIAL PRESSIES - so all personalized and ready to go - I need at least 2

Red, green and gold card from my 'leftovers' box and a mini stamp from Studio G

CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE-A-DAY - DAY TWELVE NEARLY THE WEEK END!!! and MOST!!! of you have worked so hard tis an easy peasy one today GUESS THE CHRISTMAS SONG and you MUST have the song I have I am sure some pictures can be interpreted different ways BUT I need the song I HAVE on my answer sheet

I did this one last night and sent the answers in. I have 4 more to do then I've caught up

TFL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT Stuff methinks you need a break!! you have done LOADS

MY BLOG

Sarah said...

Fantastic crafty makes Jackie! Love the box, so elegant looking!