Saturday, December 27, 2008

Secret Crafter's

Saturday Challenge This week it is set by our lovely JILL and it's a theme:PAPER PIECINGAny project you like but there must be an aspect of paper piecing on your creation, which may be stamping onto patterned paper and placing over parts of your image for example to make clothes for your characters/items, or by making your own backing paper and piecing onto your project.

My future son in law rang me on Christmas Eve and asked me to make a large card (A4) for someone at his work who was retiring on New Year's Eve. I managed to get the image stamped onto assorted papers and card on Christmas Eve but that was it so I had to put the card together yesterday morning before we went to my parents for Dad's birthday. The upshot was one very simple card. I used assorted pieces of paper from my 'left overs' box, the letters were from a tub I chuck left over letters into ;) the fab stamp is from Sally-Ann (when she had her ebay shop selling stamps), the ribbon was from Ribbon Oasis and the sentiment was computer generated.

5 comments:

Jill said...

fantastic card Jackie I love the paper piecing thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Mandy said...

Great card Jackie, paper piecing looks fab!

Mandy

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

wonderful card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Bev said...

Fab card Jackie, love the paper piecing

hugs Bev x

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jackie and beautifully paper-pieced. Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x