Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2 Sketches and bonus

I'm chasing my tail again this week but still managing to tie card challenges into stock and ordered cards :) So this week it is Kazan's Sketch #20 and Julie's turn to submit the bonus sketch.


I've used the new stamp received from Nikki at DewDrop Craftz for my cards this week and isn't he just the little toff!! I've coloured this one with my Prisma pencils and Sansador,
Same stamp again but this time it's coloured with Promarkers after receiving another set this morning ;) Papers are K & C and Papermania, tag and screw brad are from Crafts By Carolyn's shop and the Card Candy is from Craftwork Cards but I coloured them with Promarkers again.
Right off to the PO now before I get stuck into more wedding stationery orders.

11 comments:

~dawne said...

You aren't kidding..that is the cutest little stamp & you did a great job using it on both cards. Love them both.

Savitri said...

Cute cute stamp! I've never seen it before! Just perfect for the two cards!

Unknown said...

Jackie I love how you used the same stamp on both cards - such a clever idea to use a product that you love but in a different design :)
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Lea L. said...

Cute cards!! Great job with both sketches!

~Lea

Lulu said...

What a fun little stamp! Cute cards too :)

cnelson said...

sososooooo cute! love them both! great work with the sketches!

Ewonne said...

Love both of your cards and that stamp is just soooo cute!!!

jo said...

Cute cards Jackie!

Dawn♥ said...

Sweet stamped/colored image! awesome job on both sketches! ♥

Julie Campbell said...

What a cute little guy! :) Thanks so much for playing along with the sketch! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

cute cards!