Friday, February 13, 2009

Something Chocolate

This is the challenge for today on the Stamp Something blog

In keeping with the Valentine's ideas and seeing as Valentine's Day is tomorrow, we thought Chocolate would be a delicious challenge theme for this week. So, that said, create something with chocolate in mind. It could be a card made with chocolate colored papers or embellished with chocolate colored ribbons and flowers. Or you could make a project that actually uses some delicious chocolate confections....the ideas are endless and this challenge is open to your interpretation.


The sketch is #39 from Friday Sketchers and I flipped it on it's side!

Another one of my favourite colour combinations is brown and pink so I was able to incorporate it into this challenge card :) with a bit of white/cream/pale coffee in there too it reminds me of a neopolitan ice cream LOL So the backing paper this time is Daisy Bucket (I think it might be Under the Boardwalk), the image is by Pink Petticoat coloured again with Promarkers and glittered with Debbi Moore's iridescent glitter, the flowers are Papermania and Prima and the sentiment stamp is from Stamps Away at Clever Cut

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I love this card. Pink and brown are so good together and I'm sure I have some of that ribbon in my stash!

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my words that so cute on it's side. Awesome job and I think that image is sooo cute. LOL. Beautifully done! ♥

aardvarkpest said...

Pink and brown my favourite colours. I love this image.

Glenda

Michele Roos said...

Lovely card. Michele x

Deb M. said...

Pink & brown are my favorites. Love this card.

TFS...