Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sketch Saturday

Sketch #36 I used this sketch to make hubby's Valentine card (please take note Mrs B, I am 2 weeks early, not actually making it on the day!!) lol


I used an 8" x 8" card blank this time and have never used them before. The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat, I love this one and think it is just perfect for a male card. The papers used are called Seasoned by SEI, the stripey paper is on one side and the creamy colour is on the reverse. I did try it with the patterned side up but it was too much so decided to take the 'simple' (no comment) approach! The red heart brads are from my stash.

6 comments:

SueH said...

Oh wow Jackie, I just love this card .
It looks so clean and simple (as in not over done)…..It’s perfect!
What more is there to say?

Unknown said...

I love this! :D Great job!

Lea L. said...

So clean and graphic...loving the sentiment! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Superb Jackie - a really stunning card! xx

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Jackie, the sentiment is beautiful and I love the clean, simple design. Debbie x

Heather said...

Simple and elegant - gorgeous card.
hugs Heather xx