Friday, February 27, 2009

Just Chr.....s

......& Birthday cards. I'm sorry but I just can't bring myself to say the C word in the title ;) Any how, I made the following card using the sketch from 9th Feb and forgot about it. When you see the pic you will see why! LOL
I needed a very quick birthday card for hubby to take to the party he was djing at last weekend, hence one very quick, very basic card!!

Papers are Making Memories from eons ago, 18 was cut on the Robo, flower is prima, rub on is Papermania and the ribbon is from my very favourite Ribbon Oasis.

This card goes even further back on the Just Christmas & Birthday Cards blog, the challenge is dated the 2nd Feb, oops!

Papers are K & Co, Card Candy is from Craftwork Cards, image is Penny Black (stamped for me by my lovely friend Jo) tag is from Crafts By Carolyn, and the ribbons are from Ribbon Oasis.

No comments: