Saturday, February 07, 2009

Crazy week!!

I thought that after the way the year began that it could only get better! It has improved slightly and reached a plateau...........this week has been dire (and the blooming weather hasn't helped), but next week will be better :)
The upside is that I've got lots of work done but will now have to play catch up with all the challenges. That won't be a problem though as I have Mother's Day cards and jewellery to make.
So what have I been up to? Well......several orders and two challenges :)

The Valentine card was commissioned by another card designer who, unfortunately, hasn't got the time to make one of her own........I was chuffed to little mint balls to be asked :)
I received an award from Hazel earlier this week (sorry for the delay in posting it Hazel). It's the Lemonade award! This is to recognise someone who shows a great attitude or gratitude and I have to pass it on to 5 people who I appreciate.
I'm always wary when I get to this stage and have to pass it on. There are so many people I appreciate, everyone who reads and comments on my blog for starters cos without you, I probably would still be blogging! If you are reading my blog then please take it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fab Valentine card!!! :)