Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Di Hickman

How cool is this?
Summer in Winter Winner
Hi All,Thanks for all the rays of sunshine for last week's challenge! During this long cold winter your projects were wonderful to see. And a big thanks again to
Pink Gem Designs for donating that super cute stamp.The winner of the challenge as chosen by random.org is...Here are your random numbers: 33Timestamp: 2009-02-06 7:06:42 ESTThat's Jackie! Jackie's Summer in Winter project can be seen here. Please contact us with your mailing info Jackie.
I contacted the girls on the Stamp Something blog on Friday and the stamp was on my desk on Saturday morning! Fantastic service or what. I also ordered a cute little polar bear stamp from Pink Gem and that arrived with my prize. Thanks ever so much for the brilliant service Janet, I shall certainly be keeping an eye on your stamps from now on.
The backing paper is from Pink Petticoat and the image was coloured with Promarkers. Everything else was from my stash.

1 comment:

Spot-On said...

cute stamp! Love the colors, makes a real pop against the white! Thanks for joining in the sketch challenge!
hugs

Di