Thursday, January 03, 2008

Better pic

I managed to photograph the card just using the normal lighting in my room and it's a lot better than the scan! My son even came down and showed me how to 'watermark' my image. He wrote down the instructions for me but it is all gibberish............I will probably muck up next time I come to do it as I couldn't follow Di's instructions. I've got a new laptop so am using Vista (which I have yet to get used to) so I can't find anything at the mo!

The yellow still looks peach though so I don't know what's wrong with it. The daffodil is painted using cheap pearly paints from the Works and has a real shine to it.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Lovely card Jackie! I'm trying to work out how to do the watermark as well. Had Paint Shop Pro for a little while now but must get round to reading the instruction manual!