Friday, January 25, 2008

First Birthday

I made the following card last night for a friend's granddaughter's first birthday. I really love making acetate cards for special birthdays as it isn't something you can buy in the shops.

Papers are K & Co, as are the 3D stickers. The card is finished with Bubblgum brads by Doodlebug and a couple of diamantes. I scanned it instead of photographing it and after I had packed it I realised I didn't have a pic of it open, doh! I shall enter the card for the blog candy offered on Anna's blog
Will be back later as I have a couple more challenges to catch up on and it's DCM day but first I must do a bit of housework and go to the post office. Why does life have to get in the way of crafting? LOL

2 comments:

Jo said...

Such a pretty card Jackie...good luck with the competition and thanks for your help with my blog, it worked!

Deb said...

this is a fabulous first birthday card. Acetate cards are very special!