Saturday, January 05, 2008

For Sale

If anyone would like to buy the new Docraft stamp for the Marie Curie cancer appeal then I have one for sale.

I bought the stamp for myself and used it to make this card. I stamped some of the images and sent them to my mum as I knew she would like it, so I got her one too. She rang me this evening to tell me that she has been and bought one after seeing the images I sent her! The stamp cost £4.99 (£2.50 of which has gone to Marie Curie) and postage will be approximately £1.09. I thought I would ask here as I know there are some people who read this who don't have access to a Docrafts stockist. I can be emailed through the link on the right hand side of my blog. I am happy to take Paypal and you don't need an account to use the service.

I hope this might be of use to someone!

1 comment:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautful card ,great colours ,Dawnx