Saturday, January 05, 2008

Meet Hamish ...........

.........he is just adorable. I bought him and a Maggie stamp before Christmas and fell totally in love so ordered a couple more. They arrived this morning so more excuses to play! I made this card for my dad's birthday on Boxing Day (from one of Di Hickman's sketches)

Paper is K & Co and text rub ons are Doodlebug.

I mentioned the other day how DH messed (!) up my room just to put two small shelves up. Well here is the evidence


I suppose he did me a favour really, because as well as having new shelves to fill, it made me tidy my table, baskets and any other junk which I'd piled over there!
Here are the after pics.....
I still need to do all the drawers but that will come with time :) I can't be bothered today, I'm going to have a go at a scrapbook page instead!

6 comments:

Jo said...

First, love this card Jackie! I got a couple of Sugar Nellie stamps b4 Christmas but haven't used them yet.
Secondly, OMG!! Don't you think you've got enough craft stuff!! (silly question really...you can never have enough!) Looking at your room, makes me think I should buy some more stash!!

Anonymous said...

I really love the card Jackie I've never seen those stamps before.

Wow that is what you call a craft room loads of lovely treasures!

Carol x

My Paper World said...

Your card is gorgeous! He is a cutie!
Your room looks great! I dream about having a crafting room one day!

Angelnorth said...

Oh, Hamish is very sweet indeed! Love him! I wish my space looked as tidy as yours (maybe even as tidy as yours in the 'before' picture - eek!)

Nick said...

Love the card Twinnie!
and you've done me a favour-after seeing the photos of your craft room hubby has suddenly gone quiet afer moaning about the amount of spac emy stuff takes up!

Rhi said...

Awww Hamish is adorable! Great to see your room pre and post tidy, glad Im not the only one who ends up working in chaos sometimes lol